Safety Data SheetContact Us
- Part Number:
- 8-10 mg protein/ml resin
- 2.0 ml
- Liquid solution containing 4% agarose beads
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide
- 2-8 °C, DO NOT FREEZE
- Shelf Life:
- 1 year from date of receipt. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard.
- Country of Origin:
- US Origin
- This resin is suitable for removal of proteins recognizing specie specific Immunoglobulin (IgG)
- For in vitro Laboratory Use Only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use. Not for human or animal consumption. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license under any patent of ImmunoReagents, Inc. Product may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval of ImmunoReagents, Inc.