Safety Data SheetContact Us
- Part Number:
- 0.5 mg/ml
- 0.5 ml
- 10 mM Tris, 150 mM Sodium Chloride, pH 8.2, 1% (w/v) Bovine Serum Albumin (Protease/IgG free)
- 2-8 °C
- Cross Reactivity:
- Based on IEP, no reactivity is observed to:
- non-immunoglobulin rat serum proteins
- IgG from goat, hamster, human, mouse, or rabbit
- serum from bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, or rabbit
- Country of Origin:
- Goat serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
- For in vitro Laboratory Use Only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use. Not for human or animal consumption. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license under any patent of ImmunoReagents, Inc. Product may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval of ImmunoReagents, Inc.