Safety Data Sheet
- Part Number:
- 1.5 mg/ml (E 1% at 280 nm = 13.0)
- 0.5 mg
- Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate (FITC) Amax = 494 nm; Emax = 518 nm
- Clear, colorless liquid
- Affinity purified using solid phase Dog IgG (H&L)
- Affinity purified antibody is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE
- Purified Dog IgG, whole molecule
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.8, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free
- 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide
- 2-8 °C
- Shelf Life:
- 1 year from date of receipt. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard.
- Based on IEP, this antibody reacts with:
- heavy (γ) chains on dog IgG
- light chains on all dog immunoglobulins
- Cross Reactivity:
- Based on IEP, no reactivity is observed to:
- non-immunoglobulin dog serum immunoglobulins
- Country of Origin:
- Goat serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
- Flow Cytometry
- For in vitro Laboratory Use Only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use. Not for human or animal consumption. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license under any patent of ImmunoReagents, Inc. Product may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval of ImmunoReagents, Inc.