- Part Number:
- 1 mg/ml (E 1% at 280 nm = 13.2)
- 1.0 mg
- DyLight® 594 (Ex = 593 nm; Em = 618 nm)
- Affinity purified using solid phase Rabbit IgG
- Affinity purified antibody is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE
- Purified Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free
- 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Rehydrate with 1.1 ml of deionized water and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature to dissolve. (Product has been overfilled to ensure complete recovery.) Centrifuge to remove any particulates. Prepare fresh working dilution daily.
- Store freeze-dried powder at 2-8 °C.
- Shelf Life:
- Product is stable for up to 4 weeks at 2-8°C after rehydration. For extended storage after rehydration, add an equal volume of glycerol and store at -20°C.
- Based on IEP, this antibody reacts with:
- heavy (γ) chains on rabbit IgG
- light chains on all rabbit immunoglobulins
- Cross Reactivity:
- Based on IEP, no reactivity is observed to:
- non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins
- Country of Origin:
- Chicken Ig fraction was prepared using serum from healthy hens of US origin.
- Flow Cytometry
- For in vitro Laboratory Use Only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use. Not for human or animal consumption. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license under any patent of ImmunoReagents, Inc. Product may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval of ImmunoReagents, Inc.
- DyLight® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.